Every household needs to follow some sort of routine to be organized, from what is for dinner to where each family member is going and, of course, keeping the house tidy.
To effectively encourage a tidy and healthy lifestyle, cleaning tasks must be completed daily, weekly, monthly, and during certain seasons. We will provide our house cleaning checklists for each of these categories over the coming weeks, starting with the monthly tasks because we find them to be the most challenging to complete.
Here is a list of the rooms and the entire house that need to be cleaned each month. Since we are constantly evaluating and updating our lists, please comment if there are any additional people you would want to add.
Cleaning Checklist for the Home Every Month
- Medicine cabinets in bathrooms should be cleaned.
- Launder mattress pads, pillowcases, and duvet covers in the bedroom.
- Turn mattresses
- Put shelves in order in closets.
- containers and shelves that collect dust.
- Clean the baseboards and the flooring.
- The refrigerator is tidy in the kitchen.
- Frozen food that has lost its freshness should be thrown away.
- Set the cabinets and pantry in order.
- The fireplace screen is vacuumed in the living room.
- Floors that have been vacuumed.
- Garbage and recycling bins should be cleaned on the interior and outside.
Throughout the House:
- Dust portable and ceiling fans all over the house.
- Baking soda, vinegar, and hot water should be used to clean drains.
- Window coverings and windowsills should be vacuumed.
- Clean the moldings and doors on the interior and exterior.
- HVAC systems’ filters should be replaced or cleaned.
- sparkling lighting