Holiday parties at work are a great way to celebrate the end of the year. With your favorite coworkers, you may enjoy the celebrations and relax without having to chat only about business. When the party is over, though, you might have a small mess to clean up. You have two options for cleaning up the office after a crazy party: you can do it yourself or hire professionals to handle the mess they leave behind. If you’d prefer to clean your workplace yourself, consult the experts at JP Salt Lake City Commercial Cleaning by using this checklist.
Consultations for the Party
Make cleaning even easier by utilizing these innovative strategies before the event:
- Place large trash cans in public areas.
- Use matting to prevent stains on the carpet.
- To quickly collect any food waste, use disposable tablecloths; after the party, dispose of everything together.
Office Cleaning Checklist
First, we suggest creating a group in charge of tidying up after the event. Everyone won’t have to clean up the mess by themselves thanks to this. Or, if the workplace is modest enough, request that everyone help with the cleanup. Assign a few employees to specialized tasks in order to restore order to the office as quickly as is practical.
- The bulky trash should be collected. With a large trash bag in hand, go around the room gathering paper plates, glasses, party hats, and any other substantial throwaway party goods.
- Get rid of the festive clutter in your home. Throw away any more decorations that your company doesn’t want to keep, and store the items you want to save in a large container.
- Purify each surface. Cleansing and sanitizing wipes should be used to disinfect and sanitize all of the surfaces in the office, including tables, chairs, bookcases, and other items.
- Clean spills and stains immediately. Try to clean up spills during the celebration as soon as you see them. Your chances of being able to remove the stain before it sets in permanently increase the quicker you act.
- Wood and tile flooring should be cleaned. If your office has any tiled surfaces, particularly those that get a lot of activity, they could easily become soiled during a party. Quickly restore their brilliance by cleaning them down.
- pristine carpeting. Pick up all the small dirt and debris to bring back the beauty of your carpets.
- Organize the bathroom. If your place of business is responsible for maintaining the restroom, be sure to keep it spotless. Clean or disinfect the restroom facilities, doors, sinks, and equipment. After that, replenish the supplies of soap, toilet paper, and paper towels to ensure that everything is prepared for the employees’ return from their Christmas break.
If your workplace party will be a huge event, think about hiring skilled cleaners to assist with the quick completion of the job. Following the party, the experts at JP Salt Lake City Commercial Cleaning have the expertise and resources required to thoroughly clean and set up your office for the New Year.
The best time to schedule a commercial deep carpet cleaning is actually at the end of the year. This will allow everyone to come back to a neat office that makes them want to have a great year. Visit JP Salt Lake City Commercial Cleaning online or give us a call at 844-319-5401 to learn more about our commercial cleaning services and how we can keep your business spotless right away.
Check this out to learn more about the 6 Easy Tips To Declutter And Clean Your Office